Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid is a mitochondrial energy supplement from Natrium Health, the sister company of Nootropics Depot. It utilizes two of the best, most bioavailable forms of R-ALA and sesame extract. It seems to be the most absorbable ALA supplement out there. Here we’ll examine its ingredients, properties, effects, and applications.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are referral links. At no additional cost to you, if you choose to make a purchase after clicking through those links, I will receive a small commission. This allows me to continue producing high-quality, ad-free content on this site and pays for the occasional cup of coffee. I have first-hand experience with every product or service I recommend, and I recommend them because I genuinely believe they are useful, not because of the commission I get if you decide to purchase through my links. Read more here.
In a hurry? Here are the highlights:
- Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid is a highly bioavailable alpha lipoic acid supplement from Natrium Health, the sister company of Nootropics Depot.
- Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid utilizes two of the best, most bioavailable forms of R-ALA paired with sesame extract.
- Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid should provide and support optimal mitochondrial function, energy levels, antioxidant activity, anti-inflammation benefits, brain health, fat loss, and healthy metabolic function.
- Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid is made in the USA and is natural, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
Find Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid at Nootropics Depot here.
What is Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Optim-ALA Optimized Alpha Lipoic Acid is a unique, specialized alpha lipoic acid supplement from Natrium Health, the sister company of Nootropics Depot. It is comprised of two of the most effective and bioavailable forms of R-alpha lipoic acid and sesamin from sesame extract.
Alpha lipoic acid has a myriad of scientific evidence illustrating its benefits, but it is also famous for being unstable and having low bioavailability. Two of the more stable and bioavailable forms are R-ALA and its sodium-stablized form Na-R-LA. Natrium then took it one step further by encasing the R-ALA in a starch sphere called cyclodextrins, further improving the bioavailability.
Here’s the nutrition label:
Alpha lipoic acid promotes and supports:
- Antioxidant capacity
- Mitochondrial function
- Cellular energy
- Brain health
- Metabolic function
When sesamin from a standardized sesame extract – which synergizes with ALA – is thrown in the mix, you can expect:
- Fat loss.
- Healthy metabolic function.
- Vitamin E preservation.
- Increased antioxidant activity.
- Optimal mitochondrial function.
- Better energy levels.
- Quicker exercise recovery.
Optim-ALA Dosage and Timing
The suggested dosage for OptimALA is 1 capsule 1-2 times daily.
Here are some reviews of Optim-ALA from Natrium’s website and Amazon:
Where to Buy Optim-ALA
You can find Optim-ALA capsules on the Nootropics Depot website here.
Medical Disclaimer: While I love diving into and extracting useful information from clinical research related to health, fitness, supplements, and more, I am in no way a medical expert. The content on this website is for informational purposes only; it is not professional medical advice, nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice. None of the statements on this website have been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read my lengthier medical disclaimer here.